Texas, Houston - 2014 BP MS 150
2014 BP MS 150 | April 12 - 13 | Houston - Austin
2014 Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
Updated | June 17, 2014
On June 11 at The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa, we celebrated key volunteers that made the 30th annual ride a success! Many awards were given out:
- Max North Conehead Award: Brian Hatt
- Service Award: Mark Munsch, Marshall Bendalin
- Ride Marshal Above & Beyond Service Award: Barron Lozano and Brian Hatt
- Above & Beyond: Tonya Fields, Ricky Greenfield, Jarrod Azopardi, Kelly Gordon, Dena Beaver, Dr. Susan Sparkman, Steven Culbert, Lori Perez, David Stevens, Rob Schaefer
- Roll Up Your Sleeves Award: Kathy Mikkelson
- Best Breakpoint: Centerpoint Energy
- Extra Mile Award: Gregory Busacca, Paul Little, Kyle Jackolin
- Most Spirited Volunteer Group: New Wine Chapel Youth Group
- Go Get 'Em Award: Jack & Linda Harris, David Shore, Brandon Vanek, Jennifer Lusk
- Stafford Campbell Volunteer of the Year Award: Dorie Brannigan
- Rookie Volunteer: Jordan Hunter
- Excellence in Community Spirit: Jonathan Herridge
- Bill Edwards Lifetime Achievement Award: Barbara Metyko
- Best Volunteer Promoting the Mission: Sheilia Armbruster
- Community Support: KSBJ
You can download our dinner slideshow (in Powerpoint or Adobe® PDF format), which includes the full list of awards, and you can view the pictures from the memorable night in our online album on SmugMug!
CLUB 300 RANKING
Updated | May 1, 2014
Deadline to qualify for 2015 Club 300 is July 31. Check daily to see if you’re making the list!
After the July 31 deadline, we will be finalizing the 2015 BP MS 150 Club 300 list as any matching gifts or checks postmarked July 31 will count toward the Club 300 rankings.
The OFFICIAL 2015 Club 300 will be announced in September.
BP MS 150 PRIZES
Updated | JUNE 3, 2014
The Online Prize Redemption site is open for the 2014 BP MS 150. You are eligible to receive a fundraising prize once you reach the $1,000 milestone. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your prize certificate once you have completed your fundraising. The average fundraising per rider is more than $1200, so do not stop at $1,000. Orders must be placed by August 15, and please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Any questions, please contact 713-579-9301.
2014 BP MS 150 PHOTOS!
Updated | April 25, 2014
Congratulations! You conquered BP MS 150 - Houston to Austin! Make sure you see all your images captured by
THANK YOU FOR A FANTASTIC 2014 BP MS 150!
Updated | April 14, 2014
Thank you to all the riders, volunteers and supporters for an amazing 30th Annual BP MS 150 weekend! With your commitment to raising funds and awareness for multiple sclerosis we are able to support MS research and provide programs and services that have a direct impact on the quality of life for those living with the disease. Because of you, we are making an impact NOW on MS! Even though the weekend has come to an end, the journey toward a world free of MS continues through your fundraising efforts.
Top Fundraiser Jersey
Updated | January 16, 2014
When you raise$3500 or more for the 2014 BP MS 150, you qualify to receive a Top Fundraiser jersey. Jerseys can be received by coming to the National MS Society office or at a Packet Pick Up in the Spring.
Donate to Event!